i think i killed my comp!!

do you have another sysm you could test parts in?

try taking out the graphics card and powering on the system,
if it stays on and then beeps because the gpu is missing then you'll know that the rest is fine.

I dn't think that you need to take out the CMOS battery as you're not trying to reset any settings.

assuming that you've shorted your graphics card then the test outlined above should help.

it could also be that you've damaged the PSU, or main board, or even the processor... it could be practically anything. you'll just have to try testing each component individually.

lol last time that happened to my computer it was the mobo and cpu, went threw like 2 mobo's in less than a week... stupid cpu burnin stuff up haha, i'd think it'd be the motherboard but thats just my opinion dont call me stupid.... :D

I tried it without the graphics card this morning and it did the same thing so I'm guessing its either the motherboard or cpu now, since it looks like i may have to buy a new motherboard anyone have any suggestions as to a good very overclockable one thats gona last a while?

Update: I also tried a different PSU and it does the same thing still so do you guys think its the motherboard or could i get into the bios without the cpu in? At the very least i should be getting some beeps shouldn't I?

Back
Top Bottom