fire fox 3

Yeah, I used the Release Candidate 1 for a bit, but I've switched to Opera 9.2 for now. For some reason whenever I used Firefox 3 RC1 the search bar would be in the navigation bar, so whenever I wanted to type in a URL or wanted to link something to someone I couldn't since it would just use google to search that link etc. Other than that, I love the interface and the biggest thing for me is the fixed problem with memory leakage. Firefox 2 had SO much memory leaking that it wasn't even funny...I seriously reconsidered digging up Firefox 1 or 1.5 just to get back that lightweight browser Firefox once was.

I've been using FF3 for a while. I comes with Ubuntu 8.04. It is actually more stable than FF2.

on java heavy websites, and video sites like gametrailers.com , i loos the contol buttons for the video, and the A/V lags, and at random times, just goes out for a min

I'm looking forward to the final release. Haven't felt the need to do the beta stuff, but when it comes out I'll definitely be installing it.

Back
Top Bottom