Compkiosk Computer Information Site Review please!

compkiosk

Banned
Hi guys I was wondering if you could review my website in return I'll do the same thanks!

If anyone has any guides we will put them in our guide section and give you full credit! You have to post the guide on the forums first.

http://www.compkiosk.com/

looks very nice!
i just dont like the ad's on the forum (looks ok on the homepage though) and you need to change the "yourdomain.com" to Compkiosk or w/e you want. also on the forum at the top where it says: faq, search, etc, you should edit the navbar and add some more links, such as: guides, homepage, news, etc

*Update*

Homepage Text have been resized for better viewing.

Ad's removed from forum untill we find better placement and sizes.

Forum Title changed from yourdomain.com to Compkiosk Forums

New Guide created, "How to install Windows Xp by Thomas Wormald."

Submit your own guide button added in the guide section of the website.

Homepage navigation bars now stay lit depending on what page your on.

*Coming Soon*

Navigation Bar Font needs to be changed to be read easier

More Guides

Remove bottom right 3 Homepage ads and replace with a new feature!

Change some Font Colors

Add extra links to Forum Nav Bar

More to come soon!

CompKiosk.com

very nice!
its nice to see such a well made website which is being updated lots and is not just relying on the default forum skin

We now have about 9 guides added to the forums and website and are still looking for a website review as I'd like to improve on it as much as I could thanks! Compkiosk.com If you have a guide or a review post it!

if you wanna have ads in your forum download this and what it does is it places a add in a post form in every thread started it looks quite good acutully.

if you look a my forum you can see that ive done that click here if you wanna look

Back
Top Bottom