Japanese customs supply drugs on arrival

A True Folder

Fully Optimized
An unwitting passenger arriving at Japan's Narita airport has received 142g of cannabis after a customs test went awry, officials say.

A customs officer hid a package of the banned substance in a side pocket of a randomly chosen suitcase in order to test airport security.

Sniffer dogs failed to detect the cannabis and the officer could not remember which bag he had put it in.

Anyone finding the package has been asked to contact customs officials.

Read more here

Sounds like said officer may have sampled the goods, lol

off to Japan then GhostFL/Thelis?????

lmao

:D

Hehe....

^_^

Dude, 27 grams is an ounce... And he had over a quarter lb in a "side pocket"?

LMAO... I don't know what type of sh*t brick deew that is, but one ounce of my stuff is 2 whole ziplock sandwich bags STUFFED to the top.

........ but one ounce of my stuff is 2 whole ziplock sandwich bags STUFFED to the top.
Low grade huh?

an ounce of bud over here fits in a half size zip lock, the buds are that dense that an ounce is usually only 6-8 heads to the ounce.

Low grade huh?

an ounce of bud over here fits in a half size zip lock, the buds are that dense that an ounce is usually only 6-8 heads to the ounce.

You are a f*cking idiot.

Dense bud = Brick weed = Not hydro ponic = Grown in mass quantities of low quality, generally outdoor = packed tightly for more distribution per shipment.

Hydroponics = indoor, pro grown, FLUFFY AS HELL.

Don't even speak. You are a tool. Case closed.

And 6-8 heads to the ounce? WHAT THE F*CK DOES THAT MEAN?

6-8 of you smoke an entire ounce at once? I'll roll you a 3g blunt of my homegrown and have all 8 of your girly friends on their ass.

You are a f*cking idiot.

Dense bud = Brick weed = Not hydro ponic = Grown in mass quantities of low quality, generally outdoor = packed tightly for more distribution per shipment.

Hydroponics = indoor, pro grown, FLUFFY AS HELL.

Don't even speak. You are a tool. Case closed.

And 6-8 heads to the ounce? WHAT THE F*CK DOES THAT MEAN?

6-8 of you smoke an entire ounce at once? I'll roll you a 3g blunt of my homegrown and have all 8 of your girly friends on their ass.
Tsk tsk tsk

I guess I'm not young enough to know it all.

You really shouldn't jump to rash conclusions.

wow 142g hey, thats what just over half a bar of green? right?

anyway ghost 3g in a blunt is a waste a 1.5 tenner bag in a blunt would be preferred as then you can make two lol thats what we do when where blunting it.

3 is to much in a blunt imo

and damp green which is fresh is my time of green as you leave it for 2hours to dry out and its wicked taste / smell is awsome.

and ghost what watt is your light? try get 600w its actually better for the strengh aswell. also don't water them everyday as it makes it stronger if you don't water as much as all them other people do, it becomes stronger with not to much watering.

Friends use to do it but its all old news back in the day hey lol

Back
Top Bottom