Software freezing problems?

EternalStar

Solid State Member
Yeah, I've been wanting to play Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 lately but everytime I play it it freezes after five to ten minutes of playing it. So I would like to know why it is freezing so rapidly. Do I need to update my computer and current drives and the game itself or is it scratched? Can someone please answer these questions. I would be so happy if you could! Thanks!

<<Ad Deleted>>

System specs please, pretty hard to answer with no information to work with.

Also giving the benefit of the doubt here that your post is genuine and not blatant spam advertising.

oh, where can I find system specs? sorry about the advertisement. The kind of pc that I have is Microsoft Windows XP which is the system needed to play the game. Also my computer freezes even when the game isn't running. My computer has issues.:mad:

You don't know which processor, memory or video card you have?

if not you'll need to run a diagnostic programme like Belarc Advisor or similar.

Are you confident enough to pull the side off the case?

I believe you'll find your problem is heat related, probably due to dust build up inside the heatsinks/fans.

If you are confident enough to open the case turn off the computer, turn the power off at the wall socket but leave the cord plugged in and then open the side, if there is dust build up evident you'll need to clean it out, usual method is compressed air although a small brush may be needed to loosen encrusted dust.

If you are not confident enough to do this then I would suggest you take it to a local store and ask them to look at it for you.

Yeah, I've opened up the case before. I had to because my computer's power button wouldn't turn the computer on. I had to move all of the wires in a fixed position so it would work.

Back
Top Bottom