Long long story about last night.

Thelis

Golden Master
So, I went out last night with some friends. We met up at around 5PM at one of my bud's house (let's call him Jake for the interest of the story). At Jakes house, we found a large amount of a certain substance that if smoked produces fun effects. 6 js later, we realized that none of us were getting particularly stoned, so we decided to pull out some vodka. After we finished the bottle, we decided to move out.

Jake lives in Brooklyn, so we had the choice of whether to take a cab to the city or to take the F train. At that point it was Jake, me, Kyle and Mexican. (All names are made up). We decide to take the F train, and we all pile into the 5th car. As we reach 4th Ave, Kyle lets out an "O Fuck, I forgot." He reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a bag with cookies in it. One taste was enough to realize that the cookies had a couple... well... non-standard ingredients in them. So there we are; 4 guys, all non-shaven, eating cookies from a ziplock bag. I also want to remind you that we finished a bottle of Vodka along with about 10 joints earlier. At the 4th avenue stop, 3 cops get onto the train. Now my friend, Mexican, just got busted last night for having weed on him. The cops let him go, but they took his name, so Mexican is understandably nervous. He runs off the train before we can stop him. The doors close behind him and we move on.

We get to the city and go to this girl's place to get more .... deew. I have a little history with this girl so when we walk in she starts yelling at me about what a douche I am and how big of an asshole... etc. Then we hook up for like 15 mins.

We leave her place around 9:30, and at 10 we are at the club. We get searched at the front door, they take Jake's weed, which is very sad because we spent a lot of money on the weed. They didn't take Kyle's for some reason... but I am getting off topic. So we walk into the club and HOLY F-. All of the people there are guidos. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Plus it's like a 5-1 guy to girl ratio. Now, I want to leave, but Jake forces me to chill with them. I get bored after five minutes and start picking shit with people.

Examples:

Me: Hey dude! Don't I know you?
Guido: YO BRAH SUP G!
Me: Hey, don't you live in Great Neck.
Guido: SHIT BRAH NAH, I LIVE IN MANHASSET! rESPEC!
Me: I want you. In my pants.
Guido: I will fuck you up fag.
Me: Ok, please do.
/me walk away.

Me (yelling loudly): EVERYBODY FRON LONG ISLAND PUT YO HANDS UP!
*a lot of hands go up*
Me: Now get the fuck out of the club.

Anyway, 45 minutes or so into the proceedings, I look towards the front door and see three Columbia girls walk in. Now, they are really really hot. As you can understand, the coolest guidos flock over there and start hitting on them. Jake, Kyle and I just stand there for a few minutes and watch the guidos get rejected... it's funny. Then I get bored again and wander over. I push a few guidos away, walk up to a girl and start making out with her- she pulls away a bit then gets into it. Jake and Kyle talk to the other two girls 'cause they are morons. So, I'm hooking up and grinding with the girl... I'm still kinda bored, but maybe that's the weed talking. The music changes and some like Backstreet boys or some shit starts playing. I take the girl and pull her over to some booth or some crap, I dunno. We hook up some more, and then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see some dude motioning towards the door... I think that he wants me to leave, so I just keep on making out with the girl.

I feel another tap, and the guy is still there. I stand up to get into his face about it and then I realize a few things. 1, the guy is maybe 6'5''. 2, He has two guys behind him. 3, I can barely stand up without weaving. 4, The girl is looking at the guy with an expression that basically screams that he is her boyfriend.

I flip a shit and start moving away. However, the guy isn't too keen for that to happen and basically picks me up by the collar and drags me towards the door. Thankfully Kyle and Jake were there, and they tried to stop him. The dude's friends decided not to let Kyle and Jake interfere and proceeded to kick their ass. Now, I am really worried. The dude drags me out of the club and I am preparing to get the worst beating of my life. This guy is much stronger, taller, and heaving than me. Plus, I'm a horrible fighter. Then a cab pulls up right behind us and guess who gets out?

Mexican took a cab from Brooklyn into the city. Together we manage to kinda get away from the guy, we get Jake and Kyle from the club and leave.

Anyways, I have the girl's number... should I call?

Pic related:
No more 'cause Ghost made me cry.

Lol, I love your "club stories" and how you always f*ck with people there.

Are you the gay guy on the left, or the gay guy on the right?

Neither... those are my friends.

Lol, I love your "club stories" and how you always f*ck with people there.

Are you the gay guy on the left, or the gay guy on the right?

I get f*cked up much more though.

I might pick up boxing this summer, then get jailed for fighting back.

Back
Top Bottom