Game Piracy to be stopped by encryption chip

Chill out matt it was a joke, if you have to argue everyone would appreciate it if you do it in pm please.

I remember when they encrypted DVD's they were said to be uncopyable and the encryption uncrackable. That didn't last long. They will never stop it. Make it harder yes but stop it no.

Chill out matt it was a joke, if you have to argue everyone would appreciate it if you do it in pm please.

I remember when they encrypted DVD's they were said to be uncopyable and the encryption uncrackable. That didn't last long. They will never stop it. Make it harder yes but stop it no.

I have encrypted files, do you think someone would be able to read then?

I think they have a great idea, but theirs a few possible ways around this to still crack stuff. It also limits the potential for modding games.

it could slow people down from piracy, so that others will just say, ah well and buy it. So they could hold on their sells longer

I do believe they will receive more sells if they slow it down. I remember when Bioshock 1st came out, it had that stupid online thingy or whatever. I was gonna get the crack 1 so I can play it, but they had nothing for a while, so I went ahead and bought it. That was 1 extra sell from slowing down piracy, so it may very much help them out at start sells

Well i'm too busy paying for gas to be buying legal games

if they went down atleast 50 cents i wouldnt of had to download pacsteam

Back
Top Bottom