I need to clarify something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I have to agree that saying "STFU" to someone is offensive. There are more appropriate ways to tell someone you don't agree with their view or opinion.

this thread is stupid
and by the way you should watch what you say over the internet because people cant tell how you say that word (like weather nasty or laughing)
close this thread i feel stupid reading it =/

i just won't respond to any of datalyss's posts in future especially if they are rude and offensive to me.
that will solve this problem in future

Matt

My problem that no one seems to understand that I was joking. Of course, if I had put a :D, Matt would still be offended because he's too frakkin' sensitive.

i just won't respond to any of datalyss's posts in future especially if they are rude and offensive to me.
that will solve this problem in future

Matt

STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU, STFU!

Now, David can ban me, so I can no longer offend baby Matt!

i thinks this thread is getting a little out of hand, i think that the infraction should be removed, but a new one for the above post, and that we should lock this post for good guys.

wow. seriously wow. That should not have been that big of a deal. He'll be back in seven days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom