Lol, I have great luck...

You said they were friends with some jerk down the road, they probably just saw some guy walking down the street, decided, to get out and intimidate him or something.

well, I must say you acted right. If a guy who's obviously bigger than you starts pushing you around and acting like he's going to hit you, you better not think twice and just swing at the bastard and hope you catch him with a good haymaker to the jaw. I've seen that happen a lot where two guys are pushing eachother around coaxing someone to throw the first punch. If one of the guys just throws the punch and skips the whole "i'm in ur face what are you going to do about it!?" deal he almost always ends up winning.

If you hate having to fight like that then you should move, obviously you live in a bad area.

deff do a blog!
oh and btw
if you get a big ass golden retriever or germen Shepard no one will fuck with u

deff do a blog!
oh and btw
if you get a big ass golden retriever or germen Shepard no one will fuck with u

I've covered this SO MANY F*CKING TIMES, so I'm not going to bother repeating myself.

Why did they start stuff with you? Unprovoked attacks are very rare...

How so? You've never heard of some hooligans trying to start sh*t just for the "fun" of it if they KNOW they can win? I was walking around in shorts and flip flops with no shirt. I'm athletic and a trained fighter, but I'm not exactly Kimbo Slice, if you know what I'm saying.

If you hate having to fight like that then you should move, obviously you live in a bad area.

... Move out of the house I love that it took me so long to attain, just because there is one ass hole down the street with ass hole friends? Its not a bad area at all, it was just some punks that I've never even seen before.
And if they ever try anything on my property, you better believe I will f*cking hit them in the kneecap with a hollow tip .45.

well, I must say you acted right. If a guy who's obviously bigger than you starts pushing you around and acting like he's going to hit you, you better not think twice and just swing at the bastard and hope you catch him with a good haymaker to the jaw. I've seen that happen a lot where two guys are pushing eachother around coaxing someone to throw the first punch. If one of the guys just throws the punch and skips the whole "i'm in ur face what are you going to do about it!?" deal he almost always ends up winning.

Exactly. The loudest ones in the room have the glass jaws. But you are right, when I see all these "thugs" getting up into each others face like they want to kiss, I always laugh my ass off because if a guy tried to come up to me and looked like he was sniffing me and talking and spitting all over me, I'd lean back and cross face him with an elbow. But I seriously would have just ran to avoid everything, but due to all my injuries and f*cking flip flops, I didn't really have an escape... so... I made an impression. If they had both been actual fighters, not sh*t talkers, and both attacked me at the same time, I'm pretty confident I could un-guard them both with little damage, if any, to myself.

so not only was you out numbered by bigger blokes you only had 3/4 of your skin left on your body and a broken foot?

I wouldn't feel sorry for whatever happened to him, pricks like him deserve anything of that sort. You should smile about it lol nice hit.

Back
Top Bottom