Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was amazing, I went to see Kansas at a local amphitheater (best $25 I've spent) they are awesome live. I was there when the gates opened so I snagged a front row seat:D

Heh at the end of the set the drummer threw a bunch of signed drum sticks out in the crowd. My friend got one, another friend caught one in mid air (he's 6'5 so it was pretty easy for him lol) and I got one. Except I had to fight for mine, the drummer threw one and it went over my head, I jumped for it and missed it by a few inches so I turned around to find a man and a woman dog piling for it. I dropped and grabbed the end but this is where it got ugly...I had a 230-250 pound woman FALL on me trying to grab the end:eek: Needless to say, when Shamoo jumped the tank (aka out of her chair) and fell on me that was all she wrote for me and the drum stick.

But I got back with my friends and as he threw the next round of drum sticks one bounced off this guys fingers and fell in front of me, I dropped down to grab it in but in mid-air a kid about 12 dove and landed under me and we had Shamoo Pt. 2 happen, except this time I emerged the victor:D

C'MON WERE BLACKENED! BLACKENED!!!

47ba7d1e-f1fa-44ba-b679-dc8f053961db.gif

I love metallica
omg such an amazing band!!!!
I have all of their cd'S!!!!!!!!!

i heard on the grapvine their next studio album is gonna knock the others out of the water i guess only time will tell

Matt

i heard on the grapvine their next studio album is gonna knock the others out of the water i guess only time will tell

Matt

i really wish metallica would stop producing albums and quit digging themselves a hole of ruining their reputation.

they have to make a living for themselves not many bands can say theyve been around for aslong as they have

Matt

i highly doubt the members of metallica don't have enough money to live very comfortable lives already. Sure, music is all they have and if they stop producing albums then that means they're retired and that's just extremely boring. IMO, they should pursue some personal projects and leave the Metallic name behind. Leave it be as a legend of metal/hard rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom