Car guys...

Stop being a fan boy, already showed you that a stage 4 SRT4 is hella quick. And STI's are really meant for the curves since they suffer drivetrain loss at high speeds. But they can jump at the start real quick due to the AWD system. But like I said I still prefer an STI those are awesome cars, but your beating a dead horse comparing that a 30k car is superior to a 16k car lol.

pshhh i dont even like the wrx's im just putting facts to facts..... and yeah a stage 4 wrx would be faster than a stage 4 srt4 =D okay im done, go z28! (not for gas at all though hahahaha) you should get a little honda civic hatchback, try to get a 1993-95 honda civic vx hatchback, put a turbo on it get headers, exaust and intake and it will be cheaper than that srt-4 and be faster.... AND get like 10-15 more mpg... haha

They make around 220-230 horsepower at the wheels. In 2003 they rated them to 215, but 04+ they say 230 when it really makes more at the crank.

Who cares? In the end you're driving a Dodge. End of story.

It's just like the Lexus LF-A. Incredibly fast, big V10 engine producing about 500HP, two seater etc. Costs about $225,000. Yes, that is right...you're paying over $200k for a Lexus. :rolleyes:

Because that's not what the discussion was about.

It's because you guys are bickering over the SRT-4 and the WRX. Stop comparing apples to oranges. There's a reason why the WRX is a $30k car.

My dad got a new subaru, he had a forester before. I tried convincing him to get a WRX or STI, didnt work, lol. He wants something with decent gas mileage though, so he got the Outback. It's not great, 26mpg, better then the 20 the WRX gets, and the 17 my truck gets, lol.
I read an article in 0-60 magazine about the WRX and STI, 4 guys took one WRX and one STI up to Alaska in the middle of january through that highway 12 or whatever it is through Canada, and down some of those parts where the raod is the river like 10 lanes wide... That would be so much fun I think, lol. And they tested the 0-60 at randoms time along the trip, lol. But the two cars made it all the way. They said so many people told them to turn back, and as they got further up north, no one had even heard of STIs or WRXs. Interesting read though.

My dad got a new subaru, he had a forester before. I tried convincing him to get a WRX or STI, didnt work, lol. He wants something with decent gas mileage though, so he got the Outback. It's not great, 26mpg, better then the 20 the WRX gets, and the 17 my truck gets, lol.
I read an article in 0-60 magazine about the WRX and STI, 4 guys took one WRX and one STI up to Alaska in the middle of january through that highway 12 or whatever it is through Canada, and down some of those parts where the raod is the river like 10 lanes wide... That would be so much fun I think, lol. And they tested the 0-60 at randoms time along the trip, lol. But the two cars made it all the way. They said so many people told them to turn back, and as they got further up north, no one had even heard of STIs or WRXs. Interesting read though.

didn't that occur a long time ago? I thought I remember seeing pictures of that but that was years ago.

Back
Top Bottom