windows xp home edition question?

JUst go to dell chat support and tell them ur problem, the support tag on ur pc and they will send u a XP home disc.

Cheers

JUst go to dell chat support and tell them ur problem, the support tag on ur pc and they will send u a XP home disc.

Cheers

He he he...that is if they support staff can understand English :p

But yes, usually that will work if you still have the tag on your case....

Its my bad on the confusion I was mad tired and didnt re read what i wrote...Anywayz Update for this question to clarify everythin

1st I turn the pc on and it gives me a error message that states "winlogon.exe unable to locate component."
then says"this application has failed to start because shell32.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem."

2nd I do not have any discs from dell and the computer i have does not have discs to clarify that. I want to know how to fix this problem to be able to use this pc again

Jus got done chatting with dell and unless i can verify the name on the account of who owned the pc before me is then they wont send me a disc anyone on here know how to make an xp restore disk or have one they could copy and send me or something>>>
let em know

Back
Top Bottom