Salute.

he never gave me trouble i tried to stay on the straight and narrow he seemed ok to me until i read all the posts from those that got on the wrong side of him

Matt

He was an old guy who misinterpreted things easily. If you tried to give him friendly advice or anything of the sort he would get very defensive.

On several occasions he just lashed out at people and started throwing insults around.

We just had a thread and a poll regarding whether we should bring him back, I think most of us feel this place is better off without him.

i thought brookfield made the forums much more interesting. the battles between uk31337 and brookfield were what really drew me to this forum.

Definately. He was a good guy but seemed to take offence where none was implied which caused alot of arguements and hostility which just escalated

He was an old guy who misinterpreted things easily. If you tried to give him friendly advice or anything of the sort he would get very defensive.

On several occasions he just lashed out at people and started throwing insults around.

We just had a thread and a poll regarding whether we should bring him back, I think most of us feel this place is better off without him.

yea, he seemed like a nice guy, but his emotions were all on his sleeve, which is what created the problems. I thought he'd be cool to meet in real life, but he just couldn't keep himself together online.

Back
Top Bottom