Forum Suggestion

[off topic (sorta)]

I just unchecked "Show Images (including attached images and images in code)." Why? Because some members (including Moderators) aren't respecting the board's layout. I can only use my own screen resolution as an [i]example[/i]. Even tho my video card can go as high as 1280 x 1024, it's currently at 1024 x 768, and I like it that way. However, the images posted here are so big that was getting that frakkin' horizontal scroll bar B4 turning off "Show Images...."

As for the layout on the index page, here's my revisised suggestion:

CF Main Area (Board Related Posts ONLY)
[LIST]
[*]Announcements
[*]Question & Answers
[*]Suggestions
[/LIST]

Computing Forums
[LIST]
[*]General Hardware & Software Issues (Include your OS & other relevant specs when posting)
[LIST]
[*]Post Your Mod
[*]Post Your Desktop
[/LIST]
[*]The 'net - Website Chat, FTP, Blogs, etc.
[/LIST]

Social Lounge
[LIST]
[*]Member Photos
[*]Post Your Ride
[*]General Chat
[/LIST]

another pretty pointless thread as if the mod's didnt have enough to do.
this forum board doesnt need changing it's fine as it is.

Matt

another pretty pointless thread as if the mod's didnt have enough to do.
this forum board doesnt need changing it's fine as it is.

Matt

Then explain to me why, for example, a guns thread is in a sub-forum of the computer hardware & software forum.

the mod's will move it if it needs moving if you think you can do a better job good luck until then quit trying to get things to change around here it's not your job or anyones job to tell mod's how to run their forum.

Matt

exactly the point i was trying to make it's david's forum so let's see what he has to say before we start bombarding him with the things that are wrong around here.
we need more members and the more changes that are made the harder it will be to navigate around so let's keep it simple nothing extravagent.

Matt

I have a suggestion. How about disabling polls since they're used mostly for pointless threads like this one. I guess a mod should come by and lock this now since it's pretty pointless.

I have a suggestion. How about disabling polls since they're used mostly for pointless threads like this one. I guess a mod should come by and lock this now since it's pretty pointless.

It's not argumentative, theirs no point in locking every thread just because one member doesn't like it.

It's not argumentative, theirs no point in locking every thread just because one member doesn't like it.

Back
Top Bottom