Think this place is reliable?

superman22x

Golden Master
http://www.letstalk.com/cell-phones/shop.htm?pgId=100&prId=31892&indexAdd=1&showAll=0

Decent prices for phones. I want to get the LG Vu soon, and wirefly and newegg dont have the U915 model anymore, only the more expensive U920.
I would get the tilt, but you have to buy that special plan... Maybe I should go on ebay and get the 8525, the non-tilt version of the tilt. Is there any differences between the two other then the 8525 doesnt tilt?

Thanks man, I looked into there pricing more. You have to buy the moble TV service with the LG Vu there anyway. Maybe I will have to pony up the $250 are newegg or wirefly for it. They used to have a $200 model with no Mobil TV, but its gone already... The 8525 is pretty nice, but its really big compared to this phone. And my current sim card isnt 3g, so I would have to get a new sim card probably.

ummm the 8525 is the htc tytn and then tilt is the tytn2. the tytn2 is way better, i believe it has a faster cpu and (maybe) more ram. The tilt/tytn2 also has windows mobile 6, while tytn has only windows mobile 5

Back
Top Bottom