Gallery: Your Workstation

So...here's my "workstation".

My desk is under my bed....

Computer: 2 gigs of slow ass DDR 400 RAM, EVGA 7800GTX, AMD 3800 X2 @ 2.2GHZ

The monitor is a 24 incher from Dell, and there's also a PS3, and a Wii if you look closely.

Sorry about the terrible quality, crappy phone :(

computer1.jpg

computer2.jpg

So...here's my "workstation".

My desk is under my bed....

Computer: 2 gigs of slow ass DDR 400 RAM, EVGA 7800GTX, AMD 3800 X2 @ 2.2GHZ

The monitor is a 24 incher from Dell, and there's also a PS3, and a Wii if you look closely.

Sorry about the terrible quality, crappy phone :(

computer1.jpg

Awesome monitor, Dell makes some nice monitors despite how they fail at pretty much everything else lol.

Meh, they make good things, just use bad software.

dscf0696ty2.jpg

My 4 servers...the one on top is the storage and it works like a bag of sh!t:
dscf0697yn0.jpg

Haven't posted in a while.
Here's the latest pic of my "engine room".

Desktop20042008001Small.jpg
Your BMW models are cool. Not a fan of different sized monitors hooked up to the same system. I have 3 monitors, but they are all 19" widescreen Acers.

Here's my updated one. I added a stereo set to it about 2 weeks ago. I had a stereo with nice speakers lying around, and some more speakers on my other stereo I never used, so I hooked it all up to my computer. Second set of speakers are behind the monitors laying on their sides. Bad place really, but it's the only place I could put them... The computer speakers on the sides give the extra effect of surround sound sorta, though they don't sound great by themselves. The one's on the bottom give some nice bass, they act like a sub, so they go good on the floor. The thing with the switches on the left side is for my monitors, so I can turn them off all at once instead of one at a time.
desktopsetup1ell4.jpg

desktopsetup2edq4.jpg

desktopsetup3evy9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom