today's pyro tip

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
you will need:
  • a cup of lighter fluid, in a flamable container (waxed paper cup or sytofoam cup)
  • smoldering, dying fire with red hot embers
  • guts

steps:
  1. let the fire die down to the point where the coals are red, but not glowing red
  2. throw cup over fire, ensuring the cup and its contents all get on top of the fire
  3. listen for sizzle sound as you step back quickly
  4. watch for fireball to erupt

it was fun, I must say.....

:D

I've done this before. Also putting the flamable fluid into a ballow works great (but you have to throw it in).

I love fire...

Here's another good one.

You'll need:

Sobe Bottle
Gasoline
Nail, knife or something to make a small hole.

Now make a small nail shaped hole in the center of the cap, Then fill the bottle halfway up with Gasoline. Screw the cap on and then proceed with EXTREME caution.

When everyones around the campfire shooting the shit, Set your Sobe bottle on the outside of the firepit itself away from the inferno which is taking place in the center of the pit...Get back and enjoy. If done right, You usually get a solid 30 foot tube of fire! Amazing.

Here's another good one.

You'll need:

Sobe Bottle
Gasoline
Nail, knife or something to make a small hole.

Now make a small nail shaped hole in the center of the cap, Then fill the bottle halfway up with Gasoline. Screw the cap on and then proceed with EXTREME caution.

When everyones around the campfire shooting the shit, Set your Sobe bottle on the outside of the firepit itself away from the inferno which is taking place in the center of the pit...Get back and enjoy. If done right, You usually get a solid 30 foot tube of fire! Amazing.
now we know who's been setting off all those forrest fires! i knew it.... haha

Here is my pyro for the day..

fireworks.gif

Heres another good one.

You will need

- A can of Gasoline or Highly flammable Kerosene.
- A lighter or a match
- A very f*cked up grasp on life.

Step 1: Raise the bucket of flammable liquid above your head and begin dousing.
Step 2: Light match or apply open flame from lighter to any part of the body
Step 3: Think about how badly you regret doing this while you feel the most agonizing pain you have ever felt as you are forced to watch the skin melt off your body.

Vote for sticky.

Here's one.

Take 1 balloon.
Fill it with hydrogen gas.
Get a really really really long stick and light it.
Approach balloon and listen for your ear drum to explode.

Back
Top Bottom