School Is Over!!!!!!!!!!!1

blahhhhh i have 3 more weeks and 3 years of this hell hole, would not be so bad if i did not live in the dorms NO CAR!S allowed!!! have to stay in a certain area of the town (i leave that circle almost everyday). everyone here has their heads to far up their arse's. most kids in the dorms and even the day students ENJOY the 3-4 hours of home work :confused: . luckily i have day student friends who drive me around to longboard and other stuff. :D
glad you are out of school i have finals in 2 weeks. :(

this is finals week for seniors, and we have a mere 2 weeks left including finals... and so far I only have to be there for 1 full day, and 1.5 hours the second day. It could become even less.

We have off for Memorial Day, so Tuesday is the last day of regular classes. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday we have finals. I only have to take 2 of mine though (exempted 4, 2 classes didn't give them), and they are both on Thursday, so I'm only coming Thursday and I don't even have to bother coming the last day of school (that day definitely sucks in the parking lot, and I get out to my car ASAP after school lets out). I'm happy about that.

However, my school is so dang unorganized. We are supposed to get exemption cards signed by teachers, and to say we don't have any fines, well, they don't tell you anything, we have to find out all this stuff by word of mouth. I didn't even know until today that we were supposed to get it signed to clear we don't have fines. And not many other people knew about it, so everyone was in line and they had like 1 or 2 people signing cards... I stood in line through lunch (didn't even eat) and I didn't even get it signed, and the line moved like 10 feet in 30 minutes... And they are going to have 2500 students all signed by Tuesday...I don't think so... I'll just say screw it if the line is still ridiculous, the teachers know I've exempted, so what is the school going to do? I know I don't have a single fine, and I got it signed by all the teachers.

Nice. Well yesterday all my grades went in. I passed with a 4.0 =] So far I've had a 4.0 Semester 2 of Freshman year, and the full year of Sophomore. On Semester 1 of Freshman year I passed Ancient World History with an 87 which lowered my score to a 3.9 =/

congrat's to all who stuck in there and are if not got their diploma ..

so now that schooling is all done with, what are some classes in college are some of you thinking about taking ?

Oh. I meant school is over as in it's summer. I'm a junior (11th grader) now. But yes, I am taking 4 college level classes (AP classes). They are AP US History, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, and AP Physics.

Back
Top Bottom