Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My position is a senior rep in customer relations for a cheese company in Manhattan, NY. We age and sell 300 different types of cheeses from all over the world to various restaurants and retail customers all over US.

How long you been working there?

I'm still unemployed.. had an interview at UPS this morning though. I hope that goes somewhere...

How long you been working there?

I'm still unemployed.. had an interview at UPS this morning though. I hope that goes somewhere...

About 3 years now. I started during the holiday season, I was hired for collateral work, like folding cheese descriptions...etc and right after the season, I was offered a stable position. Can't say that it's my dream job, but it's the most flexible job I ever had! Plus the money is decent. My manager is mad cool, I can easily work my college schedule around my work, but im on the break for now :D

You can make a very decent salary with UPS, I hope you get the job. We ship all our packages by UPS. Where are u from by the way?

Utah, the UPS building in question is located in Ogden.

I've always preferred UPS over FedEx when ordering from newegg.. cheaper, and more reliable I think. FedEx tends to take longer and I can't help but notice how the deliveries are done be people in a bad mood.. I guess they hate their job :p

i bought tomb raider anniversary and medal of honor airborne and neither one fo them are working for tra i get a crc error message :'(

Utah, the UPS building in question is located in Ogden.

I've always preferred UPS over FedEx when ordering from newegg.. cheaper, and more reliable I think. FedEx tends to take longer and I can't help but notice how the deliveries are done be people in a bad mood.. I guess they hate their job :p

hahah never noticed that lol, both companies seem to work good for me. But then again if u live in a big city, I think there is less chance of them screwing up ur order. I know it doesn't sound very logical, but I deal a lot with customers who didn't get there shipments on time, and there is not 2 many people from big cities, just an observation there.

i bought tomb raider anniversary and medal of honor airborne and neither one fo them are working for tra i get a crc error message :'(

try to google the error man, see what happens

I think you guys will appreciate this:
mac-vs-pc.jpg

i was eating teddy grahams. now i am eating grapes. this day has been so boring. i was sent home from work because it's raining...

I'm still at work, its 3:30 now I still gat 2:30h to go. This is the time where I begin to fall a sleep lol. Its Friday and I feel mad tierd, its been a long week for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom