_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
kthxbai :D!

me installing it. yeah thats me

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SL94SGfYG0w

100_1110.jpg

100_1111.jpg

100_1112.jpg

Dude, looks like way too much TIM, should be a grain of rice size.

"Oh, I'm sooo out of it today" sounds like you're doin coke by all the sniffing lmao

I prefer to use a plastic bag on my finger to spread TIM, the shot of the applied TIM is too dark to tell if the TIM is too thick

What was the problem with the rubber fan mounts?

Is there a part 2???

lol yeah my friend josh is playin CoD4 in my room. and yeah i wasn't sure how much to put i just put a small even coat over the entire thing. and i just got over a cold. but yeah Folder 1. whats TIM (im guessing the Arctic Silver?) 2. i was supposed to put 2 fan mounts on one side and then put the fan on and then put the other two on and then put the other side in. but i forget the 4th fan ruber thing and i had to take it back off and redo. but i got it

oh and no im not high. im actually sober right here

lol yeah my friend josh is playin CoD4 in my room. and yeah i wasn't sure how much to put i just put a small even coat over the entire thing. and i just got over a cold. but yeah Folder 1. whats TIM (im guessing the Arctic Silver?) 2. i was supposed to put 2 fan mounts on one side and then put the fan on and then put the other two on and then put the other side in. but i forget the 4th fan ruber thing and i had to take it back off and redo. but i got it

oh and no im not high. im actually sober right here

1/. Thermal Interface Material

2/. OK, good to see you got it.

no part 2 then??

Back
Top Bottom