My little computer mic...

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
Unbelievable. I have barely even touched this thing and I decide to pick it up and do something since I'm incredibly bored right now. Thought I'd share with you folks.

It's a stereo array mic. I have never liked the integrated sound on my PC, and folks say they switched from an old better brand to this one because of the mic. It's actually pretty nice.

I played a short little ditty into it to see what it would do. Once in regular mode and once in array. Then I layered the two and biased each clip toward a separate speaker. Didn't even touch the waveform except adding a couple db in gain to get it louder. Standard is on your left and array is on your right if your speakers are positioned correctly. It kinda sounds flangey.

http://media.putfile.com/mesasoundclip

I'm going to have to use this some more.
Also is it clipping for you guys or just me? Just wondering...

Yeah it's from this mic (it's actually very small, about the length of my index finger)
superbeam_microphone.jpg

and about 2 ft. in front of this amp (which is pretty huge cause that's a 12" speaker :D )
F50%20amp.jpg

Yeah same here. I always hated it until I found out it could do stuff like that just a minute ago. haha

Like the mic, hate the onboard sound. Anything with high gain rips my speakers a new one.

No. I'm terrible. lol
Most of the stuff I play is sort of stripped down bands that feature prominent rhythm, because I don't have a band and that's the only way I can sound good playing to myself. :D

Back
Top Bottom