Defying conservation of energy

this isn't one of those inventions like where this one guy built a perpetual motion machine only for everyone to eventually find out he had hidden a small electric motor underneath is it? lol

nothing is truely 100% efficient, there are way too many factors involved...

i do believe that everything that can be invented can be improved apon.

Does this machine not go against the first law of thermodynamics? that the universe always has a balance of energy through out it and that you cannot create or destroy it without it coming from or going to somewhere else.

over unity is impossible,

nuff said.

also why would this be on spikedhumour and not something like newscientist, or cnn or something if thi guy has honestly broken the laws of physics.

Nothing is impossible. How many things throughout time were thought to be impossible yet were done?

Laws are made to be broken.

This is pretty interesting though and look forward to seeing were it goes. If its 70% more efficient than the motor running it I see no reason why the steam couldn't be used to power it somehow.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;798717 said:
Nothing is impossible. How many things throughout time were thought to be impossible yet were done?

Laws are made to be broken.

This is pretty interesting though and look forward to seeing were it goes. If its 70% more efficient than the motor running it I see no reason why the steam couldn't be used to power it somehow.

because it would work like this

if you have 70 percent of the total energy coming back to power it, it will not be going the same speed, so then you get another 70 percent of the original 70 percent and then it just keeps going down until it stops.

I hate all this "Go GREEN!", or "ahh Global warming!"

Every time I hear someone say Global warming is caused by humans I go and let my Catless rotary idle for hours.

because it would work like this

if you have 70 percent of the total energy coming back to power it, it will not be going the same speed, so then you get another 70 percent of the original 70 percent and then it just keeps going down until it stops.

It's claimed to be 70% more efficient, not 70% efficient.

as inthe is 70% more energy out than went in..

if 100 joules of energy is used to power the machine 170 joules is output at the other end.

that's why it's called over unity.

It's, in terms of physics, impossible, but, there is only an electric motor spinning it, with multiple holes. Putting it that way, wouldn't the extra holes add more energy output? Or would the extra resistance simply keep the electric motor working harder to spin it.

Back
Top Bottom