CF.org's own CSS server Pt2!

Source is pretty easy. the cl_rates are almost always set to the max for you by default. But those are the same commands though.

I play at 1650x1080

I actually love the big monitor.

Great thanks.

That's seems like a 2 big of a resolution for me, I usually play 800x600. Cant wait to test out my Razer Barracuda HP-1 headphones (True 5.1 sound) 1.6 doesn't support surround sound :(

why would u play a game at 800x600 .eww

When u play this game competitive like me, 800x600 is the way to go, ask any professional cs player. Again everyone has there settings and I do know 1-2 people who play higher then 800x600 but 95% of competitive cs players will use 800x600 and some even small 640x480. I used to play on 640x480 when I had my CRT I cant use that on a 24" now, council window don't fit all the way and I don't want to mess with scailing

This is the only game that I use this low of a res to play on (makes the heads look bigger) :)

When u play this game competitive like me, 800x600 is the way to go, ask any professional cs player. Again everyone has there settings and I do know 1-2 people who play higher then 800x600 but 95% of competitive cs players will use 800x600 and some even small 640x480. I used to play on 640x480 when I had my CRT I cant use that on a 24" now, council window don't fit all the way and I don't want to mess with scailing

This is the only game that I use this low of a res to play on (makes the heads look bigger) :)

Lol, I've never heard of that sht.... Haha, I've always played on the biggest resolution possible. It dosen't matter how big the heads look to YOU. Thats all client side. SERVER SIDE is what matters. SERVER SIDE is what gets the kills.

Lol, I've never heard of that sht.... Haha, I've always played on the biggest resolution possible. It dosen't matter how big the heads look to YOU. Thats all client side. SERVER SIDE is what matters. SERVER SIDE is what gets the kills.

Well I really don't want to turn this into an argument, but if you never heard of it that just sass something to me right there. Did u ever notice if u switch to a very high res and if u take a look at "long A" in "Dust2" the end of "long A" looks much more further away then if u would to look at it from 800x600? its just easier to aim, things appear closer. Also its not all the server side, the settings that you have in your config matter a lot! If you have your ex_interp set to a bad rate your shots will not register, .01 is a well know interp for the best heatboxes (at least in CS 1.6)

Cheers

Why don't we set up the server so it doesn't suck ass? Like deathmatch maps and alltalk on?

LMAO, don't be mad because I was playing gun game with you and you were on sniper rifle when I cam in and I started on Glock and still whooped your ass with a score of 26-6. LOL!

YOU SUCK THELIS <3

Besides, next time I'm in Ill enter sv_alltalk 1 and ma_rcon es_unload gungame3 and we can play some regular games. I'll own you even more with my own guns of choice :)

Back
Top Bottom