What is a good dust filer for my room?

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Hello,

I'm trying to find a nice dust filter for my room. My room constantly collects lots of dust, especially near my computer work station. I did some research online, but there are lots of different brands and types out there, which make my decision very hard. My budget is about $300, but if I know that the product is really that good I'm willing to pay more. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers.

What do you mean by a dust filter? :confused: Something for the door or window?

Heh, i was curious at first because the title says dust filer :D

Are you just trying to keep dust out of your computer? If thats the case you can just buy some cheap filters that'll fit over the fans...It'd be much cheaper.

What do you mean by a dust filter? :confused: Something for the door or window?

Heh, I was curious at first because the title says dust filer :D

O man I mistyped the title lol ops:) Thank you for pointing that out.

What I mean by "dust filter" is something that i can turn on when I'm at work and it will be sucking in the air & filtering the dust...etc

If a mod can fix the title for me I would appreciate it.

Are you just trying to keep dust out of your computer? If thats the case you can just buy some cheap filters that'll fit over the fans...It'd be much cheaper.

Not just the computer but the room in general. I have dust bunnies all over the place... I can do a full clean and then 1 week later the dust is everywhere again lol I mane WTF lol

Back
Top Bottom