harsh harsh week

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
well, my week aint been good at all.

right, started like this, last tuesday i caught something, this is what i caught: herpes simplex, i caught type 2, the worst one (of course its me, it always happens), Herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 (HSV-1 and HSV-2) are two species of the herpes virus family, Herpesviridae, which cause infections in humans.[1] Eight members of herpesviridae infect humans to cause a variety of illnesses including cold sores, chickenpox or varicella, shingles or herpes zoster (VZV), cytomegalovirus (CMV), and various cancers, and can cause brain inflammation (encephalitis). All viruses in the herpes family produce life-long infections.

They are also called Human Herpes Virus 1 and 2 (HHV-1 and HHV-2) and are neurotropic and neuroinvasive viruses; they enter and hide in the human nervous system, accounting for their durability in the human body. HSV-1 is commonly associated with herpes outbreaks of the face known as cold sores or fever blisters, whereas HSV-2 is more often associated with genital herpes.

An infection by a herpes simplex virus is marked by watery blisters in the skin or mucous membranes of the mouth, lips or genitals.[1] Lesions heal with a scab characteristic of herpetic disease. However, the infection is persistent and symptoms may recur periodically as outbreaks of sores near the site of original infection. After the initial, or primary, infection, HSV becomes latent in the cell bodies of nerves in the area. Some infected people experience sporadic episodes of viral reactivation, followed by transportation of the virus via the nerve's axon to the skin, where virus replication and shedding occurs.[2]

Herpes is contagious if the carrier is producing and shedding the virus. This is especially likely during an outbreak but possible at other times. There is no cure yet, but there are treatments which reduce the likelihood of viral shedding.

from wikipedia.
Ive been in diffrent pains, but i had diearria, i have felt week, could'nt eat and banging headaches, my penis stings when i clean it, and when im in a diffrent state, like if i lay down back up it kills and hurts, other then that, that pains gone and got treated, now im feeling much better by monday, next day comes tuesday, i feel so better but its still their, the blisters.

Anyway today which is wednesday, well before i slept, 2am wednesday i was wacthing desperta housewives, then while i fell alseep watching that i must of fell alseep on my arm in a horrible postion, i got up and boom the pain hit me out of know where, it really kills my arm, i really wanted to go back to work other wise i aint got no cash, so i could'nt go work, then i jumped in shower with this pounding thumb in my arm like all my nerves pounding and it felt so much of an ease being in the shower, my arm felt abit better, but anyway got out and it just hurts still now really, the pain has gone down but dam ive had a shit week.

o boy , we all get these harsh times, its my turn this time haha, o well, it'll all go, help meeeeeeeeeeeee. lol.

Dreadfull sh!t

that'll teach you to watch desperate house wives... I'm not surprised that you fell asleep!

and herpes as well... shit dude.

hope that clears up soon! good luck, speedy recovery etc

told her 2days ago.

You can catch it by just kissing, but i had sex without safe, i know i should'nt have but thats life.

I guess that is embarassing, but I'll also bet that the conversation went something along the lines of "oi b***h you gave me herpes"

then it's up to her to find out who she got it from.

Back
Top Bottom