I/O Panel cover HELP

Smartpart

In Runtime
I am putting togather my first comp, and my I/O panel cover is giving me hell. Is there any tricks im missing? Also what if i just leave it off?

should push into the case
if not put that part of the case on the floor or table and put it there then gravity will hold it in place :D
and i wouldnt leave it off could effect airflow and let dust and crap into your pc whic you wouldnt want

pushing it from inside the case. Also, should i have to put any pressure on the lever for an lga 775 socket?

yer pushing it in from the inside of the case

as for the lga socket 775 Q i dunno
if you mean for the processor socket usually a little bit of pressure is required but not too much just make sure the procesor is lined up properly
but again im not too sure for socket 775

There should be little raised nipples on the I/O plate, you need to push the plate in until these engage.

You will need apply some pressure to the lever, just ensure the chip is orientated correctly in the socket and you can't go wrong, there are two notches in the chip, line them up with the two tabs on the socket.

Kk thanks guys, the laying it down and pushing worked on I/O, and Here goes nothing with the cpu.

Back
Top Bottom