Car Thread!

You should see what happens to my car when I kick A/C on at a stop. I put in some polyurethane motor mounts and the wipers are bouncing off the glass the idle is so bad lol

When I turn on my ac.... Nothing happens except the AC comes on, lol.

My friend just got a turbo diesel VW beetle for his birthday! It's fairly nice, gets up and goes, my truck is faster prolly, but if I tell him he will proly deny it, lol. But its a nice little car, 43mpg he says. The only thing, its kind of a girly car... To the average person that doesnt know motors. Its a 2000, loaded, so its a nice car for a birthday present!

You should see what happens to my car when I kick A/C on at a stop. I put in some polyurethane motor mounts and the wipers are bouncing off the glass the idle is so bad lol

I hate my stock motor mounts. Wheel hop like crazy.

How big is your engine alvino? Straight sixes are usually pretty powerful.

My friend was ripping on my ranger again today... His 5.0 mustang is better, but he even went to so far as to say he would drive a dodge over a Ranger!! I know he is just joking cause thats the way he is, lol, but a dodge... So unreliable, lol.

On a side note, my truck got keyed... The length of the tailgate... I think its cause where I park. Right next to the sidewalk where everyone leaves to go to there cars... Might have been just an asshole, might have been an unknown enemy at school, or a fanboy of another brand, because I have two big Ford Racing symbols on the side of my truck.

And my brake light is out, and on the other side my brake like is cracked... I was thinking about getting some Euro tail lights or something, but idk if they would look good on a red truck.

Euro on an American truck = No-No. Euro on an European car = Yes! YES!

As for my engine it's a 2.5-litre Naturally Aspirated straight six (as is with most BMWs). It's a 15 year old car though so I only get about 189HP...eh still pulls well and handles like a Bimmer should.

7118763233.244539925.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Euro on an American truck = No-No. Euro on an European car = Yes! YES!

As for my engine it's a 2.5-litre Naturally Aspirated straight six (as is with most BMWs). It's a 15 year old car though so I only get about 189HP...eh still pulls well and handles like a Bimmer should.
I want to drive something like that sometime. A small 6 or 8. Mine is a 4.0L V6 and the horsepower is the same, lol. Although my torque is prolly a lot higher, yours has 1.5L less and it still has the same power. And I bet the gas mileage is a lot better... I get like 15-18mpg... I am going to tune it this summer though.
Whats the throttle response on a smaller engine like that?

Back
Top Bottom