Moral Question

your personal decision on wether to do it will be up to yourself
I personally couldnt cheat as i would be too nervous about getting caught out for instance by people reading your body language

depends how you would cheat , for instance if it was maths /sciences etc and you took a few formula into the test with you i wouldnt think to badly about this as in the real world people look up formulas they dont know or arent familliar with its not like in the real world you are expectedd to memorise everything but then again that gives you an unfair advantage over all the other candidates in the exam

Had the chance in the past, and I didn't do it. While a bad grade sucks, I'd rather get the grade I deserve. Bad grades are motivation to do better.

Well, I usually am the one cheated off of, and I let anyone that wants to read my answers off my test. It's there problem if they want to cheat. Usually, if I get stuck on a problem, I will take a peek at my nieghbors and see what they got. Except in two of my classes, my friend next to me doesnt always let me, she is not a fan of cheating, lol. In physics, the teacher is a freaking genious, but he just lectures, so my friend and I just read magazines all class, then when the test day comes, I figure it out on my own, open book so its fairly easy. He just copies the entire test over my shoulder. 3 friends and I sit near each other, and 2 pay attention, and me and my friend that read mags dont, but I always get the highest grade, and my friend behind me changes an answer or two so we are good, lol. Otherwise, I usually know everything on tests in classes and get 90s or so, and my grades are usually 93-98. Except spanish, I'm not good at it really, so I just copy off my friend Jose when I can, or guess. Make cool designs in the scantron. Last years final I got a 48% or something. Brought my grade to a B.

Back
Top Bottom