Moral Question

If you had the opportunity to cheat on a test without the teacher knowing would you take it? Let's also suppose you were on a border line "A", but you were good at the subject. Would you cheat?

I just want to know what people think. I'm facing that situation myself. I'm not going to lie, it's a tough decision. If I were to cheat it would be my first time ever...but I don't want to although it's tempting since I have a more important final to study for since the grade is even closer to a "B".

edit: Let me clarify this cheating. My friend has a sheet that has some questions and some of the materials that are covered on the test. For the ones where he doesn't have the question he has the concept you need to know.

depends if i needed to. i lie when i need to, and i do things when i need to do them. in this case i would only cheat if i knew it would help me get the grades i need/deserve. i wouldnt do it just because i could

depends... like in math or engineering, its not a matter or memorizing the formula in the real world. You use so many so often that you remember the common ones and look up the rest. Its all a matter of you application of the skills.

See. I'm pretty good at math, mainly because I love the subject. I haven't put much effort this semester though and I have a 92.1. I can get a 78 on the final and keep an "A". She will also most likely curve it. I just have another final that I have to concentrate on because I have a 90.9.

Don't know why people make a big deal about cheating.... All this stuff that u learn in HS and even college most of it u don't really need in life (I'm talking about like history and psychology classes) I personally cheated my but off in college as well as hs. I had to take 2 classes of accounting, it was mandatory for my degree "Business" I haven't learned a single thing and I gat A in both classes. But if I know the subject I will not cheat just becase I can.

Cheers

it all depends, and it depends on yourself and your honesty. its a choice you make by your own concience. Even if we tell you not too...chances are...your concience will take over and you'll end up doing what you want.

Like I said I just want to get opinions, I doubt I will do it though. Maybe just read through what concepts I need to know. I hate wasting time to study stuff that I'll never use.

only cheating if you get caught and any thing that can give you the edge is worth it imo

Back
Top Bottom