so mods can change ya sigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just cos another mod thought it was this bad dosent mean it really was that bad look at when brookfield was still here he banned people for stuff other mods didnt think was bannable , i mean all the mods are gonna have different views on things and there was just a misunderstanding i dont even see why this thread is still open , and how did chris break the rules anyway

and you werent just expressing your views you where saying he should be demodded thats why you got neg rep and imo you deserved it

I see where your coming from muz, and you make some good points.

But Brookfield is gone and all this has nothing to do with what all Brookfield did, yeah he was a pretty crappy mod and abused his powers but he's gone. This issue is separate, and you can't compare "what" he did again something another member did. As it's been said, the issue isn't what Chris did, it's the PRINCIPLE behind it, the fact he acted so damn underhanded in the matter you just wonder what he may have done that nobody knows about.

I as a member have lost faith in him as a mod, but that's me personally and others may feel different which is completely fine, you can have your opinion and I can have mine. I just ask you respect my opinion as I respect yours.

yes, brookfield banned a lot of people.
sometimes without good reason.
a lot of those bans were contested and members were allowed back.
and brookfield is no longer a mod. further than that he's no longer a member.

I don't think what happened back then has any relation to this now.

clearly, DJ-Chris did "abuse" his powers to change the signature.
IMO when editing a signature you can edit language/alter length/formatting or just erase the whole thing.
entierly changing the words/meaning is out of order.

there are no set in stone rules for this though.

clearly it's been done.
I see a problem with it,

DJ-chris doesn't.
he hasn't broken the rules because there are no written rules to break.

I don't really know what anyone is expecting from this thread.
but whatever it is it's likely not going to be forthcoming.

ssc456 has apparantly left the forums regarding this heinous abuse of powers.

Antdemo has pretty much said he doesn't care and quesions the point of sigantures at all.

I see where your coming from muz, and you make some good points.

But Brookfield is gone and all this has nothing to do with what all Brookfield did, yeah he was a pretty crappy mod and abused his powers but he's gone. This issue is separate, and you can't compare "what" he did again something another member did. As it's been said, the issue isn't what Chris did, it's the PRINCIPLE behind it, the fact he acted so damn underhanded in the matter you just wonder what he may have done that nobody knows about.

I as a member have lost faith in him as a mod, but that's me personally and others may feel different which is completely fine, you can have your opinion and I can have mine. I just ask you respect my opinion as I respect yours.

whoa let me get this straight i wasnt comparing DJ chris to brookfield i was just using what happened back then as an example of how sometimes the team of moderators we have wont always agree i wasnt saying we should judge DJ chris by these standards or anything
i hear what you are saying about loosing faith in DJ chris i personally havent cos i think he didnt intend anything bad apart from antdemo to look like a bit of an idiot for a while so i personally havent lost faith in him hes a good mod and knows his stuff
i dont have a problem with people having their opinion except for when they start saying people should be banned or demodded cos that has nothing to do with them
all i see is yes it wasnt the smartest move but oh well we will all get on with it i dont even see why this thread is still open

ssc456 has apparantly left the forums regarding this heinous abuse of powers.

he left the forum? wow thats a heavy personal protest just imagine what he would do for world peace! lol jking

In all seriousness, can this be closed? The "offended" party doesn't care about what was done.

close this.

Like Celegrom sad "The "offended" party doesn't care about what was done."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom