so mods can change ya sigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry antdemo, i did not realise that Chris has put that in.. my apologies.

wouldn't have been better just to remove the sig, rather than trying to make him look bad.. he nearly got a ban for that, something you put in, i was trying to protect you, yet you had put it in yourself. not really on tbh...

Chris: I don't care. Yes it's private, but somehow I'm honestly not convinced you would have ever admitted to being responsible.
This guy was getting in deep shit the moment he came back for something that wasn't his fault.

It was stated I was responsible.

In hindsight I woulda just banned the user instead, but it happened and get over it.

GO CHRIS!!! GO CHRIS!!!

1074.jpg

This entire thread just reaffirms my decision to not show signatures. They are nothing more than useless clutter and a source of problems.

What? I fail to make any sense at all of your post???

negative rep chris i thought you was more mature than that i am expressing my views and i get negative rep you should be the one with red bars all over you.

you broke rules / i didnt

look all i would like you to do is admit you were wrong,

you changed a sig to something you claim is "creative" another mod thought it was so inapropiate it was moved and a member was warned about being banned.

ADMIT YOUR WRONG and stop being inmature giving me neg -1 REP. grow up

negative rep chris i thought you was more mature than that i am expressing my views and i get negative rep you should be the one with red bars all over you.

you broke rules / i didnt

look all i would like you to do is admit you were wrong,

you changed a sig to something you claim is "creative" another mod thought it was so inapropiate it was moved and a member was warned about being banned.

ADMIT YOUR WRONG and stop being inmature giving me neg -1 REP. grow up
just cos another mod thought it was this bad dosent mean it really was that bad look at when brookfield was still here he banned people for stuff other mods didnt think was bannable , i mean all the mods are gonna have different views on things and there was just a misunderstanding i dont even see why this thread is still open , and how did chris break the rules anyway

and you werent just expressing your views you where saying he should be demodded thats why you got neg rep and imo you deserved it

when is this all going to end.. i mean seriously. enough has been said. lets move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom