so mods can change ya sigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its not it should be our members getting mad as its our mod that broke the rules maybe i was out of line on the demotion but i definately think admitting he was wrong would be a start

How did it "break the rules"?

You are abusing your powers to make a member look very bad. Need to control yourself, dont go out for revenge.

Define abusing power, if a members sig had said a negative thing about another member, it would be edited or removed. I just got creative this time.

How did I make a member "look very bad". Anyone that had been on the forums in the past week would have obviously known whats happening, and would have known the sig was changed.

If I wanted "revenge", I simply would have perm banned the member in question (Also it was not me that banned him, it was a different mod)

So he was banned for making a sig offensive towards DJ Chris and DJ Chris solved it by making a sig offensive towards the member........sounds like the same crime commited by both people. But whatever. Shake hands and get on with it I reckon.

Creative? You created the sig that was against the rules, to make is seem like he was making fun of you, like he had done before. Perm ban wouldnt do anything, wouldnt be worth it, this did more damage. Insults rather then just eliminates. If people didnt read this, it would just seem like he hated one of our mods.

Chris: I don't care. Yes it's private, but somehow I'm honestly not convinced you would have ever admitted to being responsible.
This guy was getting in deep shit the moment he came back for something that wasn't his fault.

You and Antdemo, lol.

Staying this time Dark Night?

That'skinda what I was thinking to MikeReiner, that he would have never actually admited to doing the sig unless you had told us.

I dont know I just wanted to come here and read up on things. Sigh working on my stupid science project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom