CoD 4 Low FPS.

You've all probably heard of this problem but I've looked for a solution and none of them have worked so far. I decided to download the Call of Duty 4 demo before buying it and no matter what I do, I get a lot stuttering and low FPS after the first 5 seconds. I've tried disabling Sound EQ Filter, enabling multiple GPU and dropping all the details to as low as they can go but I still get the same amount of FPS and stuttering as if I was playing it on 1024 x 768 with all high. I've also tried using Driver Cleaner and installing the 93.71 drivers.

My specs are:

AMD Athlone 64 3000+
2GB Ram
512MB 7600GS AGP
160GB HDD

Any ides as to what I can do?

Well, there is your problem.

You've all probably heard of this problem but I've looked for a solution and none of them have worked so far. I decided to download the Call of Duty 4 demo before buying it and no matter what I do, I get a lot stuttering and low FPS after the first 5 seconds. I've tried disabling Sound EQ Filter, enabling multiple GPU and dropping all the details to as low as they can go but I still get the same amount of FPS and stuttering as if I was playing it on 1024 x 768 with all high. I've also tried using Driver Cleaner and installing the 93.71 drivers.

My specs are:

AMD Athlone 64 3000+
2GB Ram
512MB 7600GS AGP
160GB HDD

Any ides as to what I can do?

Count your lossess and purchase Contra. Your computer in all honesty is a piece of shit. Trying to run the latest games with that rig of yours in an upset in the making as well as a life long lesson for you son.

I may have some processors stored away somewhere, When I'm not busy I'll dig em out and see if any of them can benefit you. Granted I do, That's only solving half your problem.

Back
Top Bottom