so mods can change ya sigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone else on the forum did that as a regular member, they would surely have a temp ban. Are mods held to a higher standard? Yes. Are they above the rules? No.

Well, seems like I came here a little late as there is already 3 pages. IMO, it wasn't a very smart thing to do seeing as it only caused problems. It might have been funny to some, immature to others, or whatever one wants to say. I would not have done it. I think a 2 week ban or whatever he got was punishment enough. DJ-Chris should not lose his mod status though. He has been very good throughout my stay. I would just say don't let it happen again. Just keep your cool.

rght chris thats well out of order, asking other mods should you do this and they agreed? haha funny little mods in the corner agreeying that, you don't personaly know me so don't judge me that way.

Well, seems like I came here a little late as there is already 3 pages. IMO, it wasn't a very smart thing to do seeing as it only caused problems. It might have been funny to some, immature to others, or whatever one wants to say. I would not have done it. I think a 2 week ban or whatever he got was punishment enough. DJ-Chris should not lose his mod status though. He has been very good throughout my stay. I would just say don't let it happen again. Just keep your cool.

I agree but asking other mods and they go say yes, thats just well over the top

His sig was changed before he was banned.

His sig was changed before he was banned.

Oo. That was a misinterpretation by me. Sorry. Well, by any means, I can see it as a joke, but not a lot of the people might have seen it that way. And...that's all I have to say. I don't want to get tangled up in stuff that wasn't my business to begin with.

Oo. That was a misinterpretation by me. Sorry. Well, by any means, I can see it as a joke, but not a lot of the people might have seen it that way. And...that's all I have to say. I don't want to get tangled up in stuff that wasn't my business to begin with.

then don't post

Humm...correct me if I'm wrong but there's no need to be a jerk about it. That post you just made was the most useless I have ever read. I was just stating my opinion then leaving. There's no need for the "then don't post" comment.

Uhm guys, care to check your posts for grammar and spelling? What I got out of this thread was:

Antdemo was like:
1204260995113.gif
to Chris.

Then Chris was like:
Code:
lol sigchange

Then Celegorm was like:
Code:
lolban

and now American Sensei is like:
seriousta2.gif

and I am like:
1454018245_5986b5e6c1.jpg

Aw jeez, not this shit again!

Uhm guys, care to check your posts for grammar and spelling? What I got out of this thread was:

Antdemo was like:
1204260995113.gif
to Chris.

Then Chris was like:
Code:
lol sigchange

Then Celegorm was like:
Code:
lolban

and now American Sensei is like:
seriousta2.gif

and I am like: