so mods can change ya sigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just think if it was jus a joky sig change then it would have been fine but chris changed it knowing it would turn people against antdemo which makes it worse

I changed something being rude about me to something that made the person look like an idiot.

chris should not be banned, i would not want that to happen.

anyway i was just saying, because he told me i was acting young but yet he reversed him self in being that person to acting young, and calling a retard?wha t because i dont make sence? cant spell? so, i have a good mind at thinking so i aint 'that retard' you think i was.

i just think if it was jus a joky sig change then it would have been fine but chris changed it knowing it would turn people against antdemo which makes it worse

everyone hates me because its the way i type.
im better in face to face, alot more mature, i aint the chav to go out and start fights, im not a chav but anyway, im helpful and very well mannerd, so everyone gets me wrong on here.

i help alot , i put an hour in effort to this site in helping

DJ-Chris should on this basis should not be allowed to be a mod,

you cannot abuse your powers like that dj-chris has obviously changed his sig nad caused alot of upraw and people have been somewhat flaming antdemo,

un mod DJ-Chris WE CANT HAVE MODS THAT ABUSE POWERS.

either way it shouldn't have been done.

I don't think that DJ-chris should loose his mod status, but it should never have been done.

I'm glad I'm not the only one here that sees some wrong done here.

Sorry chris, but this needs to be cleared up. You guys are wrong.

[15:59] djchrisremixtk: hey
[15:59] djchrisremixtk: antdemo came back
[15:59] djchrisremixtk: look at his first post
[15:59] djchrisremixtk: lol
[15:59] djchrisremixtk: http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=71578
[16:05] Mike Reinerz: ooook
[16:05] djchrisremixtk: lol
[16:05] djchrisremixtk: I changed his sig to that before he was banned
[16:05] djchrisremixtk: he doesn't know how to change it back I don't think.
[16:05] djchrisremixtk: even though he changed it before
[16:05] Mike Reinerz: so your trying to say he's retarded
[16:06] djchrisremixtk: that's obvious
[16:06] djchrisremixtk: I thought it was funny to change his sig from "DJ-CHRIS Don't talk to me!"
[16:06] djchrisremixtk: to "DJ-CHRIS Make love with me!"

How much more juvenile can you go Chris? Do you have nothing better to do than prey upon members you may disagree with, or change their "personal & private" settings which in turn make them look like complete idiots? There's a sense of maturity needed to be a mod and I think you clearly just proved that you don't have it along with enough "self-control" to have the additional authoritive buttons. Am I being rather Harsh, I don't think so, I just think I'm seeing this from an Adults perspective.

If Antdemo hadn't put anything about Chris in his sig, Chris wouldn't have had a reason to change it...

I dislike :

DJ Chris

I hate him alot.

yer dj chris, im alot better then you thought.

even tho you had to look and think wow ant is so dam cute, gay go away

Anyway, I think lots of ppl are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill here.. .

Then Chris should have been big enough to ignore what Antdemo put. That kind of revenge isn't justified at damn all.

The issue isn't "what" he put as his sig, what Chris put wasn't that serious. It's the fact he let a personal issue on CF seep into his job as a mod and he used his mod powers to "get back" at Antdemo through underhanded means and deception, what if Ant had been P-Banned because of it? Chris would have said NOTHING about what he did and played being the "victim" in his little charade.

I don't know he should be demoted or not. But I think perhaps the other mods should double check the shots he calls in the future.

Then Chris should have been big enough to ignore what Antdemo put. What Chris put wasn't that serious, it's the fact he let a personal issue seep into his job as a mod and he used his mod powers to "get back" at Antdemo, what if he had been P-Banned? Chris would have said NOTHING.

I don't think he should be demoted but I think perhaps the other mods should keep a check on what he does.

Other mods thought it was a good idea.

I simply changed a signature from something offensive to something funny, and was creative in the process. If it had been anyone else's name in their, it would have been changed / removed / person timed out.

I'm glad I'm not the only one here that sees some wrong done here.

How much more juvenile can you go Chris? Do you have nothing better to do than prey upon members you may disagree with, or change their "personal & private" settings which in turn make them look like complete idiots? There's a sense of maturity needed to be a mod and I think you clearly just proved that you don't have it along with enough "self-control" to have the additional authoritive buttons. Am I being rather Harsh, I don't think so, I just think I'm seeing this from an Adults perspective.
I agree completely. Real immature, especially for a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom