Pc to Ps3 watch movies/listen audios

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok, start up your pc and your ps3, now open Media player 11 via pc, now turn of your firewall, just on media player click under the libary where an arrow pointing down is, now click Media sharing, now click Unknown devices, click add/ok then go on your ps3 and look for your pc under video/audio streaming

When in media shareing in media player 11 you might need to tick both the media boxes and next.

goodluck, works awsome over here

so can you copy movies to your ps3 hard drive that way? or is it just a middle machine that lets you play movies from your pc to your ps3 and then on your bigger tv instead of using your pc monitor?

yer sure fisher, if your on your ps3 and your watching something via pc (streaming) you can copy the file and place it on your ps3.

awsome

hhmmn might do that as its way more easier to transport my ps3 instead of my pc and monitor

lol yes same here, i use to have a pc where id turn the moniter then fall alseep watching films but thingms got easier, jusit bought a new laptop few months ago which made it much better, then i got a ps3 the other day and well, its all so good.

got music dvd's everything set just right.

i would'nt mind having the media center that has a terabite drive to hold tons of movies on. it would be better than the dvd's because you would never have to worry about the dvd skipping or scratches.

i will get me one, one of these days...as for a ps3...don't own one.

well i don't own a x-box either, but that seems like the way to go for that kind of setup..

Back
Top Bottom