TuniqTower 120 ?

Still better than my measly three points lol.

What voltage are you using for 390FSB? (390*9 = 3.51GHz, yes??)

That is correct. Vcore is 1.25, the rest is default. I could of tried stock voltage, but I know I'm gonna need more than this in the future anyway. 4x1GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer's too.

Your vdrop/vdroop must be way less than my board then, 1.25v for 3.5GHz is good assuming 1.25v is the bios setting, what does that give you in Windows idle and load?

1.26 idle, 1.25 load with vdroop control enabled, don't know what it is without.

no vdrop at all??

Even on this board (P5E3) which has superior power management compared to the P5K I was getting 0.025v vdrop at 3.6GHz 1.225v (bios) down to 1.2v in Windows

I love this board :D

My Asus Commando had it bad though. The higher the voltage, the worse the vdroop was. It could get as bad as .04 or more.

4x1 GB Crucial Ballistix Tracers. Haven't tried 400FSB, I will tomorrow. I'm sure it won't have a problem there. I"m just gonna take it a little at a time every day.

You've got more patience than me then :p

I'm in straight away, first to find the max FSB of the board, then the cpu and then the ram.

:D

Pencil mod FTW!!:cool:

Without the mod I with 1.45V (BIOS), Vdroop was 0.15V which is terrible.

After the mod I was running 3.51GHz (390x9) with 1.365V (BIOS). Idle voltages were 1.362V. Load voltages were 1.364V.;)

But my P5K is now in motherboard heaven unfortunatly.:(

Back
Top Bottom