free os or corporate

many thanks dude sorry i couldnt help,

now back on subject i think DJ_Chris got it in one people dont like to buy a computer with anything other than windows on it i mean if people want to use linux the chances are they have a fair knoledge of computers and arent going to buy yours they will prob build .........

the thing bout building computers to sell is that the OS always kills your budget

i know i really appreciate the help, but i dont think im up for that. buit +1 rep for trying dude. and dude im not buying it so im not breaking the law DJ Chris chill out dude. ok then on the subject of linux what is the most stable version of linux available?

Their all very very stable, that shouldn't really factor into your comparasion. Ubuntu 8.04 is likely your best bet to look at as it's quite user friendly and very pretty.

I wasn't upset at you, scc456 should know better than to try to sell a stolen copy of windows here :rolleyes:

yeah i had pcs for like 200 i could sell people right in there bugets and now i have to tack on 100 + and the service fess its killing the money pockets.

Their all very very stable, that shouldn't really factor into your comparasion. Ubuntu 8.04 is likely your best bet to look at as it's quite user friendly and very pretty.

I wasn't upset at you, scc456 should know better than to try to sell a stolen copy of windows here :rolleyes:

oh sorry man, i thought you we're jumpong on me, thanks man.im using ubuntu now but what else should i add on apps from the linux site, wine is good but any othere you think i should add in?

DJ-Chris i promis you it is not a stolen copy im really really not lying i did work epericen in my chools I.T department

doubt you'll sell pcs with linux on even ubuntu, ive used it 1month now and only just understanding it.

DJ-Chris i promis you it is not a stolen copy im really really not lying i did work epericen in my chools I.T department

yes but chris is correct!

no matter what you say phone microsoft up and see for yourself

ok i guess i nned to but xp then, and thats an awesome sig dude lolz...

With the license agreements, you have no right to distribute that copy.

Either it would be licensed for school use only (and the school would pay per computer), or they could pay even more and have the right to distribute it to students, however they would have to do so by using microsoft eopen or MSDNAA.

Just because an IT person gave you a copy of windows and said you can do whatever you want with it, does not mean you have the legal rights to do whatever you want with it. This is clearly just some dumbass asking to be fired.

hey, we don't need any arguments dude calm down, ts fine im not going to do it this way anyways...

"This is clearly just some dumbass asking to be fired." sounds agressive to me, just don't make a mod ban this for some argument i need some help guys.

Back
Top Bottom