free os or corporate

ace777

Fully Optimized
ok as far as i know linux is a free os, and that you can put it on pcs and sell them (please correct if i am wrong) and i was planing on selling about 15 computers i am going to build, my question is what is the best way to use this, get copies of linux or buy a corporate version of windows xp.i plan to do more of this later. also if i go with linux is it stable (what is the most stable version of linux available? what is the prettiest one out there im looking a beryl now. and what do I need to add, i have heard of wine i want these pc to play a good majority of games on the market and use limewire. any comments sugestions are greatly appreciated.

If your selling PC's, most people will want nothing but windows. If you buy corporate copys of windows, it will just cost more in the long run as well, just pickup copys of Vista home premium.

whats the best way to do that, buy each individual os or a corporate edition.

ace777 my friend i have a legal and cheap way for you to be successful, i have a serial number given to me by my local school it is a coorporate serial no. and will work with any windows XP SP2 disk image (i have one if youd like) this is legal as i have written consent from my school to use the serial number as i told them my interest in pc's and said that i maybe building computers and stuff.

and as the school are all for young people going into business etc they gave me permission to use there serial no. if your interested let me know.

again as this is perfectly legal all updates etc install without a hitch

ok lets talk prices what would be a nice ideal price for you considering it is a unlimited license

i was considering it would be the actual cd and licines key if its just written down then im not going to do it.I appreciate it though.actually i would rather purchase it straight from a distributor or microsoft , i just would rather buy from them directly sorry.

what you mean like an OEM one ? im afraid not ? if you like i could burn a C.D and write the license key on it but as i said its from the school and they just bought the license from microsoft to burn unlimited copies and use this one serial,

hey if you dont want it im not pressuring you.........

ace777 my friend i have a legal and cheap way for you to be successful, i have a serial number given to me by my local school it is a coorporate serial no. and will work with any windows XP SP2 disk image (i have one if youd like) this is legal as i have written consent from my school to use the serial number as i told them my interest in pc's and said that i maybe building computers and stuff.

and as the school are all for young people going into business etc they gave me permission to use there serial no. if your interested let me know.

again as this is perfectly legal all updates etc install without a hitch

No this is not legal, you cannot resell their license...

In the eyes of the law, both you guys would be prosecuted for copyright infringement... Your breaking it about a thousand different ways.

Also the school didn't buy a license to use unlimited copy's, they bought a license to use a certain amount of copy's. Their are not unlimited use as much as you want legally licenses.

i know i really appreciate the help, but i dont think im up for that. buit +1 rep for trying dude. and dude im not buying it so im not breaking the law DJ Chris chill out dude. ok then on the subject of linux what is the most stable version of linux available?

Back
Top Bottom