computer screen shaking

Re: Computer screen is shaking.

If you can get quick access to another monitor then that would let you know if the monitor's faulty or the computer.

Re: Computer screen is shaking.

Ooops sorry must've missed your post. It says there's an INF error? "Setup was unable to complete the installation. Try to setup your display adapter with a standard VGA driver before running setup."

Changed monitors. Still does it on this one, also.

Oh, and it only seems to be in the middle, top and bottom of the screen, and barely noticeable on the sides

Since I can't updated my thread since I can't double post, I've been forced to make a new one. This is getting really annoying. I've tried different outlets, different monitors, changing chords, moving to a different location, uninstalling and reinstalling my AT Radeon Xpress 200 Series. I've tried downloading that other device that was recommended but it said it had a INF file problem and I couldn't open it or something. Please, help.

Actually, that blue chord that plugs from the monitor to the back of the tower, one of the places on the back of the tower where you are suppose to screw that blue chord in, the top one is fine and I can screw it in fine, but the bottom part where I have to screw the chord in is like pushed in or something so the chord can't totally fit in. But, my monitor still works so I don't know.

its a cell phone, if you have a cell phone in your pocket it does that , make sure no wireless/cell phones are near it and it will fix the problem, or try drgauss under screen options (on the montior) and try and restore originals.

Nope, I've moved everything I've could that could do that. And I've tried degauss also, doesn't help. But, can anybody recommend me a video graphics card?

Sure. What are your computer specs? Power supply, motherboard, etc.

How much are you looking to spend on a new video card?

Well, since I don't know anything about it I guess I'll just copy and paste.

It's a Compaq Presario with a AMD Sempron Processor 3400+. 1.99 GHz, 448 MB of RAM. Don't really know if any of that matter, but yeah.

Back
Top Bottom