Gaming Mouse

Prodigy93

Baseband Member
Hello I am looking to buy a new mouse for mainly gaming purposes. I would prefer 5 or more buttons as well as wireless. If you have had or have any great mice all suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

For gaming, wired is USUALLY preferred by many people because it doesn't have any sort of delay. Even though it might be barely noticeable, the lag can still bother some people.

However, Logitech's G7 Wireless Gaming Mouse has gotten a lot of good reviews and seems to be a great choice, especially if you want one with 5 or more buttons.

Check it a review here: http://www.everythingusb.com/logitech_g7_laser_cordless_mouse.html

NewEgg sells the black one:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104203

Cheers,

Chris

Counterstrike for 7 years, and COD4 now too.... My #1 favorite gaming mouse:
dellmouse.jpg

LOL.... And I have an MX Revolution,
mx1.jpg

but I've always prefered simplicity when it comes to my gaming mouse.... Besides, ask anyone on this site that has played CSS with me, I'll tear you apart with a stock mouse Vs your "Uber Razr" Lol :p

But thats just me.

LOL.... And I have an MX Revolution,
mx1.jpg
I used to have that mouse as well, I loved it. I found it a little hard to point sometimes since it seemed like it moved twice as fast in one direction as it did in the other. The buttons were nice though, I had it customized for all the different programs that I used.

If you go with Razer, do the Lachesis. I have one, very nice mouse. Doesn't track far up at all when you lift up the mouse.

If you do Logitech, go with the G9. I have this mouse too, and it's a very nice mouse. Much more comfortable than the Lachesis (IMO) and comes with two grips. I didn't find the weight necessary since it's already heavier than the Lachesis. The only thing I don't like is how high it tracks when you lift it up.

The one on the left is a Deathadder. I returned it the next day, didn't really like it.

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

Back
Top Bottom