Crysis Problem

Jason8284

Daemon Poster
I have installed everything for my new computer, and installed Crysis to see how it runs, but the game will not start up, just stays on a black screen, any suggestions to get it to work?

I have all the latest drivers for everything

ok ill try that, but I'm reading that a lot of people are having issues with the new nvidia drivers under vista 64

ok ill try that, but I'm reading that a lot of people are having issues with the new nvidia drivers under vista 64

well i see you have the 9800gtx , i have got old drivers that it works for on my 8800gts so you cant use them , maybe you will have to wait intill nvidia releases new drivers

I got it, ty. It was actually the Nvidia network thing having a conflict with it, I uninstalled it like another site advised to do so, and it worked. Anyhow I was really impressed with the performance on very high with no aa. TY all.

PS, im going to do some heavy overclocking on my cpu later today, im excited about that, I want to shoot for 4GHz

overclocked cpu makes a big difference in crysis , nice build BTW when did u build it

I prolly wont play Crysis again, I've already beaten it, was just seeing how it handled lol. well ty

Back
Top Bottom