Just got back from...

Ahyoka

Daemon Poster
A really bad car wreck...we had a two car wreck here this morning. It was a head on, 3 people involved total. 1 man coming back from work and 2 women going to town. The man and 1 of the women were completely fine, the lady had mild injury's from the seat belt hitting her in the face. The other lady though, she was the passenger she was hurt pretty bad. When I got on scene she was unconscious (I was second on scene, my uncle was first on scene by about 4 minutes) if she had been sitting straight up in her seat she would have been fine but she was sitting in a slouched position and when their car wrecked the dashboard collapsed onto her legs, she had broke both her legs and ankles, her leg bone was poking through her leg..we cut her out with the jaws of life and carried her by ambulance to one of our hayfields where a life saver helicopter flew in and carried her to a hospital in Birmingham.

Please keep this woman in your thoughts and prayers, I don't know her name but I know she, as well as her family would covet your prayers. I don't know what your personal views are, but I truly believe in the power of prayer so please keep her in your prayers, I would appreciate it.

:eek: Oh my god thats awfull, I will be thinking of her and hope she makes a full recovery.

that's awful i hope that all who were injured make a speedy recovery.
thank god for emergency services

Matt

Just got an update:

After alot of phone calls I found out the womans name, Susan. Susan is alive but is listed in critical, but stable condition. She's also in a medically induced coma, she lost 7 liters of blood (almost all of it was internal bleeding, she bled little to none on scene) and her right hip will most likely have to be replaced. She also suffered NO spinal injury's (we were afraid she had broke her back and or neck) so that's great. The woman I talked to said that Susan's doctor had said if we hadn't gotten her out when we did she would have died in that car.

Susan has a long recovery ahead of her but hopefully things will start to improve for her.

Back
Top Bottom