last day of school

dude_se

Proper Legend
well 6th form (school) is over now. only have to go in for exams. that means ive finished school.. forever! mixed emotions. school sucks with all the lessons and how all the teachers dislike me after i hacked the network :p but we have a great time. i mean today we had a day out together and it was great. ill miss all of the good times and all my friends, who i will see (well most of them), just not v much :(
on a happier note after doing the exams ill have 3 months off before uni/whatever and might even get my dads car for a bit, so i can not only see my friends but also have a great summer (ill be 18 too). so yea thats my story

Grats on being done. G'luck with University if you decide to go on with it :p I'm going into my 4th year and its pretty fun still.

Congrats and enjoy your summer. Where are you going to university?
applied to a few, had to make 2 choices in the end. i chose staffordshire or failing that bedfordshire (which worryingly only needs 160 ucas points, which seems low). i hate revision, but kind of luckily the worst 2 exams are next week so they will be out the way

good luck with whatever you choose to do remember the world is your oyster.
im sure you will be fine
keep us posted

Matt

1 more week and an exams week left. We get the Monday on the exams week off. So it's actually 9 days left...or 8.5 since we get off early on the last day. :D Then I have another year of high school and 5 semesters of technical college.

Congratulations Big guy! Finish school, Definately. People overlook how important school is this day in age, Where as many many years ago if you could lift 100 pounds your hired.

Enjoy your summer now!!

@ilovepcs, it is indeed and after these exams so much is going to change. im just dreading the money side of it all :(

@jesus, congrats, your lucky to finish them before me :p

@usasensei, i just hope i get high enough grades. the past 2 years have just gone down hill as ive had enough of school. as much as i love seeing all my friends and even the lessons can be fun i just dont enjoy it as much as i should and have therefore been doing bad lately. the only way is forward now and i can finally go and do something i enjoy, and therefore succeed

Back
Top Bottom