2,413 posts whoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban-hamster.jpg

no!!!!

Nice way to create a flame bate thread.

Normally when someone rants about something like this there are generally lots of threads regarding the topic in the lounge. I just went back 4 pages just to see if there was recent rep or post count threads and found nothing.

If your looking for opinions I think your a douchebag for even bringing something like this up when nobody has even posted anything relevant to your thread lately.

Way to be a tool and cry about something that isn't even going on atm.

Next time you want to rant about this wait till there are actually some threads on the main page about it and maybe my tune will be different.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;796453 said:
Nice way to create a flame bate thread.

Normally when someone rants about something like this there are generally lots of threads regarding the topic in the lounge. I just went back 4 pages just to see if there was recent rep or post count threads and found nothing.

If your looking for opinions I think your a douchebag for even bringing something like this up when nobody has even posted anything relevant to your thread lately.

Way to be a tool and cry about something that isn't even going on atm.

Next time you want to rant about this wait till there are actually some threads on the main page about it and maybe my tune will be different.

there wasnt many posts currently but there was a user that posted 100 posts thread that is pathetic i have nothing against the user at all its the catagory he falls into i dont like yes there may only be one thread on it at the moment but there are still loads of pointless threads in the past and this is my breaking point.

and the name calling i dont think is appropiate ..

I really don#t see the point in this thread...

if people post things that you don't like, then learn to ignore them posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom