Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

The empire state building was hit by a b-29 and is still standing. Weighted a little less, but it had the same wingspan, and gas then was as flammable as it is now.

And the empire state building isn't designed to take that, unlike the world trade centers.

edit- I think the US knew about pearl harbor because they were passing acts that basically said were are gonna go to war soon, so Japan decided to act on that.

Are you saying in that last line there, that Pearl Harbor was staged by the USA as well? I can see the Lusitania being staged, but not Pearl Harbor...
a lot of people are saying that the US government knew that there was going to be an attack on pearl harbor and they didn't do anything because they knew it would give them a good reason to go to war.

And well.. it does sound believable. How the hell did the japanese manage to sneak a fleet of about warships into attack range without the US noticing it? Yeah no UAV's, spy satellites etc back then but you would think that they had some kind of surveillance.

There is a LOT, I mean a LOT about our government that the american people don't know, and we will never know. We'll never know if the government actually knew about or staged 9/11 or the moon landing, or pearl harbor or anything. The only thing we know for sure is the fact that we will never know the truth. All you have are people speculating and making "educated" guesses about what could have happened.

On May 7th 1915, The Lusitania was deliberately sent into German controlled waters and as expected, German U-Boats torpedoed the ship, exploding stored ammunition and sinking the Lusitania in 18 minutes, killing roughly 1200 people. The USA joined World War 1 and 323 000 soldiers were killed.

Are you saying in that last line there, that Pearl Harbor was staged by the USA as well? I can see the Lusitania being staged, but not Pearl Harbor...

Not exactly staged but provoked. By intentionally halting all imports of American petroleum, freezing all the Japanese assets in the US, public loans were made to Nationalist China and supplied military aid to the British, who were both enemies of the Japanese in the war. As allowed on December 7th 1941, Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, killing 2400 soldiers. The USA joined World War 2 and roughly 418 000 Americans lost their lives.

In 1964, 2 alleged attacks took place on August 2nd and then the 4th involving North Vietnamese naval forces attacking 2 American Destroyer ships in the Gulf of Tonkin Lai. The truth is this was a completely staged event and did not happen. There was no solid evidence and some referred to it as a 'mistake' but other former officers eventually came forward, admitting it was a deceitful conspiracy. America soon joined the Vietnam war and 58 000 American soldiers died.

I am starting to see what you are saying about 9/11... Makes me extremely angry, not at you, at the gov. My birth Father died in 9/11...

Sorry to hear that, I don't mean any disrespect, I just think people have the right to know the truth. Although it's not a positive feeling to learn of things like this and there isn't much we can do about it. The USA really just needs to replace George Bush & Dick Cheney ASAP.

I see what you are saying, makes sense too me now...

And its interesting. People give me wierd looks when I talk about it with anyone at school, lol. But whatever, I think I see a lot of truth in what you say.
My friend said there was a show on the history channel or something about the 9/11 conspiracys. They answered some of what you said up there. They said there was no way they got bombs in there, as it would take years to wire up enough to blow the towers. And the reason the windows on the bottom all blew out, was because of all the presssure on the top cause them to blow out, but that doesnt seem quite possible...

My one question is with the whole plane thing. Where there were no holes for the jet engines and everything. So what are they saying? That no plane actually hit?

They answered some of what you said up there. They said there was no way they got bombs in there, as it would take years to wire up enough to blow the towers.

so it takes years to wire enough EXPLOSIVES to bring down a tower, yet the tower was brought down in a few hours by burning fuel.... must be one hell of a tower. :D

umm they're not fighting to make our world safe...they're fighting to steal the oil from iraq...and by the way, 9/11 was staged by the US government, and dont get me fuckin started on the "why would the government hurt their own people with planes", because the answer is always "why wouldnt they"

Funniest post of the year!
super_smilies007.gif

Back
Top Bottom