My car

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Remember when I had my accident, bout 3 weeks or so ago? I posted a thread about it. Well anyway, this is what the car looked like before, just a reminder:
carpic4.jpg

carpic2.jpg

About this though, I was driving it last Sunday, 2 days before I was to take it to get it fixed, and I hit a deer on the way home. It did a little more damage, pushed the hood up some more and broke the other headlight and bent the front edge of the fender. Didn't think to get any pics of it though, I was too pissed...lol. I had to file another claim for the deer hit, but it was all taken care of quickly and efficiently by the body shop.

Well I just picked it up today and this is what it looks like now:
fixedcar2.jpg

fixedcar1.jpg

fixedcar4.jpg

Pretty nice huh? I'm happy with it! I ended up taking it to the best shop in town, on recommendations from a number of people and they did a great job! And, yes the insurance paid for it so I was able to take it anywhere I wanted.

So it didn't cost you anything? Bummer on hitting the deer, but at least it happened before you got it repaired.

So it didn't cost you anything? Bummer on hitting the deer, but at least it happened before you got it repaired.
Yeah, at least it didn't happen after the repair.

It cost me my deductible which was $500 (collision) and another $100 for the deer hit (comprehensive), so it cost me $600. It was around $2600 damage from both accidents.

Nice! Looks like new!

On my truck, before I got it, it must have been in a decent accident or two. The right front fenter is repainted, and the passenger side door is a replaced one from a white truck(painted red) but they did a crappy job. Its ever so slightly brighter red, mostly noticable when its clean, which it never is, lol. And its not very smooth, small runs. Only noticable up close, but they are there. I have a spot where someone backed into me on both sides, and a scratch on the tail gate, and a small chip in the windshield, somehow if I could get those under one of two claims, I might be able to get it fixed, lol. The idk how long the scratch on the tailgate has been there, but I am wondering if someone keyed it... when people leave for lunch at school, they walk past my truck to get to their cars, and I have found taco bell wrappers in the back before, so I wonder it someone put a nice scratch in there once... I am fairly popular, which might be the reason... asshole friend did it as a joke or something, or I may have enemys I dont know of, or they just did it cause they dont like ford, lol.

Sweet.

When I break something I always upgrade. You missed your chance to do a tubular chassis with a fiberglass body and headlight stickers. :D

Sweet.

When I break something I always upgrade. You missed your chance to do a tubular chassis with a fiberglass body and headlight stickers. :D
Hahaha, yeah right! I'm just glad to have it back so I don't have to depend on other people to get around and borrow my grandmothers car.

wow thats an amazing job , wouldn't even be able to tell that u crashed 2 times

nice , you can't even tell it was banged up... now you have to pimp it out to make it the ultimate chick magnet.. :p

nice , you can't even tell it was banged up... now you have to pimp it out to make it the ultimate chick magnet.. :p

lol, it's not that kind of car, it's just a regular car that gets me from point a to point b, and point c on the weekends.

Back
Top Bottom