Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, after a whole year of raising we finally sold off last years cows:D a man in Kentucky bought them and sent a truck for them today, we loaded around 47-48 cows on the trailer this morning and they weighed about 51,000 pounds and they sold for about .84 cents a pound...so hopefully we'll get about $42,000 for them:D after our expenses for raising them throughout the year we should be about $24,000 in the black:)

oh i see... pwned. ive only ever been banned on georges forum and one other one (for some reason im not sure of), so im proud :p

I should be banned too cuz i spammed a little when me and him got into a little fight.

I wouldn't call what you did spamming. Just responding to the crap he did. You weren't the only one and I'm not going to ban like five members because a sixth acted like a dick.

Did anyone else notice how ~MiXdUpInDaHeD~ has a double post in this thread? (Post #1398 & 1399)

Has the auto merge feature been disabled? I haven't noticed it til' now..

Nope, a post of Bob's was soft-deleted. It is still hypothetically there, but you cannot see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom