Can someone please tell me...

b.v.b

In Runtime
Can someone please tell me step by step of how to make my own personal OS on notepad++. I use windows xp, and I want to make my own very personal OS. Can anyone tell me step by step, day by day. How to make my own OS?

Making an OS is extremely difficult and unless you're very knowledgeable in programming and how an OS works you're not going to be able to do it.

Also you can't just make an OS in notepad++. You need a computer to test it on.

You'll need to know C like the back of your hand (most OS's are written in C).

Heres a link to get started I guess.

lol. yea indeed. microsoft employ tons of people to make their os's, not to mention spend tons of cash.
if you wanted a personal os the easy way then grab a copy of linux and modify it yourself. add your own programs, graphics, features, etc :)

Can someone please tell me step by step of how to make my own personal OS on notepad++. I use windows xp, and I want to make my own very personal OS. Can anyone tell me step by step, day by day. How to make my own OS?

It would be almost impossible,you need a whole load of programmers.
I don't think you can do it on your own.

It would be almost impossible,you need a whole load of programmers.
I don't think you can do it on your own.

^^Ignore george. He doesn't know anything. If you couldn't do it on your own, there would be no Linux.

Easiest thing to do would be to get a Linux kernel, and use notepad++ to edit it into your own work. That's the beauty of Linux, you can do that :)

Yeah,Editing a linux Distro would be the way to go.You Could theoritically program your own OS,But you would need VERY Good knowledge of a programming language,and HEAPS of time.

this does sound almost impossible to do. those who do make OS's must know a lot of programming and like mentioned above "C" figuring its the main computer language that is used when making these OS's. Unless you have the knowledge, and the right programs/programmers, its almost to impossible to do this on your own.

Back
Top Bottom