A couple Audio/Video questions?

I'm looking for a software program that will allow me to save flash video files off websites. I know there is some youtube software to rip there video's but I found a good source of good quality boxing and mma paperview fights that I would like to be able to save that way I could copy them to DVD for friends.

Second part what software do I need to edit to remove all noise from a video and replace with music of my choice? I think I've figured a way to setup my DVD-R to record from my PS3 and I'd like to make some gameplay video's to put up on youtube. I want to splice in my own music to the video rather than just the regular game audio playing.

I've never used it but it looks like Flash Catcher would do the job of saving the files from websites.

As for removing the audio and adding your own. Any number of video editing programs should be able to do that. Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut can both do it very well (but of course they cost a lot and are overkill for what you want).

Windows Movie Maker can do it as well I believe (and this comes with Windows)

Sweet I've used the Movie Maker to splice together clips but never looked to see about audio options. I'll check out that Flash Catch and maybe download one of the software suites you suggest. +1 to you thanks for the help. Edit Sorry tried to rep you but I've got to spread it around first. Ugh thats for IE I need one that works with firefox if possible.

Premiere Pro (windows) costs $799
Final cut (mac) costs $1299

Both are profession video editing software and are way too much for what you need. I use Premiere Pro because I don't own a mac but Final cut is the better software.

Heres a list of free editing software that you could try.

Back
Top Bottom